Are you looking to clean up your Instagram account and remove old likes? If so, here’s how to do it:
- Open the Instagram app on your phone and log in to your account.
- Tap on the profile icon in the bottom-right corner of the screen to go to your profile.
- Tap on the “Options” icon (the three horizontal lines in the top-right corner of the screen) and select “Settings” from the menu.
- Scroll down to the “Privacy and Security” section and tap on “Activity Log.”
- Scroll through your activity log and tap on the “Likes” tab.
- You will see a list of all the posts you’ve liked on Instagram. Tap on the “X” icon next to any like that you want to remove.
- Confirm your action by tapping on “Unlike” in the pop-up window.
- You can repeat this process for as many likes as you want to remove. Remember that removing a like cannot be undone once you remove it.
[youtube id=”VszkRJLbeYY” size=”mqdefault”]
Alternatively, you can use a third-party app to mass-unlike posts on Instagram. These apps allow you to quickly, unlike multiple posts at once, saving you time and effort. However, use caution when using third-party apps, as some may be unreliable or malicious.
In conclusion, removing old likes on Instagram is a simple process that can help you clean up your account and improve your online privacy. Whether you do it manually or use a third-party app, carefully review each before removing it to avoid accidentally unliking something you still want to show your support for.