What is DMCA? DMCA stands for the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. It is a law that helps protect the rights of copyright holders. This means that if someone creates something like a song, a video, or a game, and they own the rights to that creation, no one else can use it without their permission.
Why is DMCA important?
DMCA is important because it helps protect the rights of people who create songs, videos, and games. Without this law, someone could take someone else’s creation and use it for their benefit without giving the original creator any credit or money.
How does DMCA affect our website?
On our website, we share WhatsApp mods, games, and other apps for Android users. We ensure that all the apps and games we share are legal and don’t infringe on copyright laws. However, if you find any content on our website that you believe infringes on your copyright, please let us know by following the steps below.
How to report a copyright infringement:
- Provide us with a written notice that includes the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- Email your notice to us at [email protected]
What happens after we receive a notice of copyright infringement? After we receive a notice of copyright infringement, we will take the following steps:
- We will remove or disable access to the infringing material.
- We will notify the user who posted the infringing material that we have removed or disabled access.
- If the user believes that their material was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, they may send a counter-notice to us at [email protected].
- We will send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party.
- Suppose the original complaining party does not file an action seeking a court order against the user within 10 business days of receiving the counter-notice. In that case, we may restore the removed or disabled material.
- We take copyright infringement very seriously and will do our best to quickly and efficiently resolve any claims of copyright infringement. If you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at [email protected]
Thank you for visiting our website and for taking the time to read our DMCA policy. We hope you enjoy using our website to find great apps and games for your Android device!