Switching from GBWhatsApp to WhatsApp may seem daunting, but it’s quite simple. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to do it:
- Uninstall GBWhatsApp. Open your phone’s settings and go to the “Apps” section. Find GBWhatsApp and tap on it. Then, select “Uninstall” and confirm your choice.
- Download and install the official WhatsApp app. Open the Google Play Store or Apple App Store and search for “WhatsApp.” Select the app and tap on “Install.” Wait for the app to download and install on your phone.
- Open the WhatsApp app and verify your phone number. After the app is installed, could you open it and enter your phone number? You will receive a verification code via SMS or a voice call, which you need to enter into the app to verify your account.
- Import your chats and media from GBWhatsApp. Once your account is verified, WhatsApp will prompt you to import your chats and media from GBWhatsApp. Tap on “Restore” and wait for the process to complete.
- Set up your profile and preferences. After your chats and media are imported, you can set up your profile and preferences in the app. This includes your profile picture, status, and settings such as notifications and privacy.
- Start using WhatsApp. Once you’ve set up your profile and preferences, you can start using WhatsApp. You can start chatting with your contacts, sending and receiving messages, media, and other types of content.
In conclusion, switching from GBWhatsApp to WhatsApp is a simple process that only requires a few steps. Following the guide above, you can easily move your chats and media to the official app and start using it without hassle.